Imotiv

Nuffnang Ads

Sharing is Caring

Sharing is caring... Tingalkan jejak anda.. Insyaallah mama akan terjah blog korang...^_^

Nuffnang Mama Yana

My Heartbeat

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Do U Love Me Or Not ??

Love is like a river, or maybe a deep blue sea.
Love flows on forever, always and endlessly.
Love is something special, something you can't touch or see.
Love is amazing, this thing I feel for you and you for me.
I'm not afraid of death,
I'm not afraid of dying.
I'm not afraid of heartbreak
and I'm not afraid of crying.
The only thing I fear of ever really coming true,
is living this fearless life without you.

~ Elena Zamora




Ps: Bukan Love me... but love my blog plezzz......
Ada idea yg bernas untuk blog ni lg x...??? For improve more.... 




2 comments:

eelobor said...

i LOVE this blog.... hahahahaha

mama maman aka yana said...

yes.... bagus2... nnt dpt BE juta-juta.... hhaaaa..... [materialistik tul...]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...